Monday 3 December 2012

Kids!

I have spent most of the weekend looking for Aidan's homework sheet.

Aidan ( on Saturday) - Where is my sheet that I brought home with the ch sounds
Me - Are you sure you brought it home
Aidan - yes I was working on it in daddy's car

Then repeat this conversation later on during Saturday and repeatedly on Sunday.

Roll on Monday and my many attempts to go through all the kids homework sheets and other places where the worksheets may be.

After no joy I sent him to school with instructions to tell the teacher that we just can't find the sheet.

At 3:30 out he marches from school, so I ask what the teacher said, to which he replies.

Aidan - The sheet was in my drawer all the time, as the teacher wanted to see it I told her that I had left it at home.
Me - So shall we get it done tonight.
Aidan - no I left it in my drawer

What can I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment